1. How do I pay my LEHMUA bill?
There are several methods of LEHMUA bill payment.
1. Enter the LEHMUA office at 823 Radio Road and make your payment at the payment counter.
2. Return the bottom portion of the LEHMUA bill with your check or money order, using the enclosed addressed envelope.
3. Use the drive through window at the LEHMUA office at 823 Radio Road.
4. Use the Drop Box located at the entrance of the LEHMUA office at 823 Radio Road. Do NOT use drop box, if you are paying with cash.
5. Pay your bill with a credit card or check by visiting our website. You will need your WIPP pin located on your bill.
2. If my check is returned to me, what is the charge?
If your check for LEHMUA bill payment is returned there is a $30.00 charge.
3. When are the LEHMUA bills sent to the customers?
The LEHMUA quarterly bills are sent to the customer base about three weeks before the due date.
4. Can I use a credit card to pay my LEHMUA bill?
Yes, major credit cards and debit cards are accepted with the exception of Visa Credit. To get started, visit LEHMUA.NET. (click on the “View or Pay Online” tab located in the top right corner)
5. When are the LEHMUA office and drive through payment window open?
The LEHMUA office and drive through payment window are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The LEHMUA office and drive through payment window are NOT open on the following days:
New Year’s Day,
Martin Luther King Day,
Primary Election Day,
General Election Day,
Day after Thanksgiving Day,
6. What are the due dates for paying the LEHMUA bill.
The due dates for paying the quarterly LEHMUA bill are: